The Ninja 5 from Scythe is the current version of the Ninja series. Thanks to the two Kaze Flex 120 PWM fans supplied , the noise level during operation was significantly reduced. The two fans work in the push-pull process, do not require more than 800 revolutions per minute and still offer an enormous cooling capacity. A new fin design ensures that RAM modules up to 55 millimeters high can also be used. In addition, the experts at Scythe have refined the mounting system, which is now available in the version and is highly compatible with common AMD and Intel sockets.
The Scythe Ninja 5 at a glance
- Powerful single tower cooler even for narrow housings
- TM.APS technology for particularly effective heat transfer and low weight
- Two 120 mm Kaze Flex 120 PWM fans using the push-pull process
- Thanks to the new cooler design, it is highly compatible with many RAM modules
- Optimal integration into the airflow through flexible fan mounting on all sides
- New mounting system compatible with all common AMD & Intel sockets (except AM4)
The Scythe Ninja 5 in detail
The design of the lamella block allows the fans to be mounted on all four sides, even on mainboards with an AMD socket. This enables the Ninja 5 to be optimally integrated into the airflow in the housing and reduces turbulence and the creation of hotspots in the housing. The Kaze Flex 120 PWM fans now used are used in the pull-push process, so they run almost silently at a maximum of 800 rpm even under load. The fans themselves are specially designed for quiet operation.
The arrangement of the fins on the heat sink has been changed so that higher RAM modules fit under the cooler on both the left and right. This allows the Scythe Ninja 5can also be used on mainboards that can accommodate up to eight RAM bars. The mounting system HPMS in the current version III is based on an even simpler mounting and increased compatibility, which is based on AMDs AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2 + and Intel 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366 , 2011, 2011-v3, 2066 socket. A little thermal paste for the first use is also included.
.Note: Please note that the original backplate of the mainboard is required for mounting on mainboards with an AMD processor socket. Please check whether this is available before buying!
- Dimensions (without fan): 138 x 155 x 180 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan dimensions: 120 x 120 x 27 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx.1,190 g
- Material: nickel-plated copper (base plate), copper (heat pipes), aluminum (fins)
- Heat pipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 2x 120 mm Kaze Flex PWM
- Volume: 4 to 14.5 dB (A)
- Speed: 300 to 800 U / min
- Air flow: 28.2 to 73.1 m³ / h (16.59 - 43.02 cfm)
- Static pressure: 0.076 to 0.49 mm H2O
- Voltage : 12 V
- Current: 0.09 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066
- AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- 1x Scythe Ninja 5
- 2x Kaze Flex 120 PWM
- Fan clamps
- Y-PWM adapter
- Mounting material for AMD and Intel
- Thermal paste
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at shop4megastore.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Reward PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
99% of deal stock left.
Want to know when Scythe SCNJ-5000 Ninja 5 CPU cooler - 120mm drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.