NTSC (National Television System Committee) is the standard for games commonly used in the United States and Canada. NTSC games for sale on our website will work with any PAL (UK, European and Australasian) console; however you may be required to create an Xbox Live/PSN (PlayStation Network) account in the USA to activate any future/included DLC (Downloadable Content).
PAL (Phase Alternating Line) is the standard for games commonly used in UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. All gaming systems sold in PAL countries will play all PAL, NTSC & NTSC-J discs we offer for sale. Please note: an HDMI cable is required to play NTSC games on a PlayStation 3 Console.
NTSC-J means that it is the Japanese release of the game. It is commonly used in Japan, Hong Kong & Singapore. NTSC-J games will usually have Japanese wording on the box art and will usually work on any NTSC device. Any NTSC-J games for sale on our website will work with any PAL (UK, European and Australasian) console; however you may be required to create an Xbox Live/PSN (PlayStation Network) account in the Asia to activate any future/included DLC (Downloadable Content).
DLC (Downloadable Content) is additional content which is created for a released video game. DLC can be anything from extra levels or characters to updated team rosters or in-game features. DLC will require an internet connection and an account with the source of the product (usually PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo eShop, Steam/uPlay/Origin.
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform serving computer games and movies.
PlayStation Network, officially abbreviated PSN, is an entertainment service provided by Sony Computer Entertainment for use with the PlayStation family of video game consoles, Sony tablet and smartphones. The PlayStation Network encompasses online gaming, music, television and movie streaming services.
- PlayStation Music lets you play Spotify on your PS3, PS4 and Xperia.
- The biggest blockbusters, independent cinema hits, latest releases and all-time classics are waiting on PlayStation Video.
- Dive in to a world of entertainment with PSN - stream TV shows, entire series and watch movies on-demand, catch up with news and sport, browse the web and check out the viral videos everyone's talking about, all from your PS4 and PS3
- Gaming comes alive! Get connected with PSN. Connect with your friends on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita using your PSN ID. Show off the trophies you've won, send messages to arrange the next big online gaming session, and start a party to chat with all your mates, no matter what they're playing.
- PS4 Online multiplayer game play requires PlayStation Plus.
Become a member and you'll be able to:
- Play friends online via PS4.
- Bring friends into play - even if they don't own a copy of the game.
- Get over 60 games a year at no additional cost.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts.
Xbox Live is the online service for Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles.
With an Xbox Live Free account you can experience the hottest exclusive games, HD movies and TV shows, live events, music and sports, along with premier entertainment apps, Internet Explorer and Skype on your TV.
With an Xbox Live Gold account, you'll have access to 'Games with Gold' and free games for both the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Plus, we're introducing Deals with Gold for Xbox One, which gives members exclusive discounts on games in the Xbox Store. With the most advanced multiplayer, Games with Gold, and Deals with Gold, Xbox Live Gold is better than ever. And your Xbox Live Gold membership extends across Xbox 360 and Xbox One. So if you're already an Xbox Live Gold member, you're good to go.
Here's a sampling of what you can do on Xbox Live:
- Enjoy unlimited online multiplayer with friends wherever they are.
- Download and play free game demos and full Xbox One games.
- Enjoy exclusive member deals and previews.
- Catch up on movies and TV through Xbox Video and a full line-up of great partner services.
- Watch sports with ESPN, NFL and other great sports apps, which will be continually added to Xbox One.
- Listen to personalized music with Xbox Music and iHeartRadio.
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for an enhanced game and entertainment experience.
- Explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox.
- Access your cloud game saves wherever you are.
- Use your voice to easily find games, music, movies and TV shows with Kinect.
CD Key / Digital Download
A CD Key is a series of letters and digits that must be entered during software installation to allow the user to play. CD Key Download means we will email you the CD Key, so you can download and play instantly on various platforms including Steam, Origin and uPlay.
Boxed and Digital Code
Boxed and Digital means when your order, we will open the box and email you the CD Key, so you can download and play without having to wait for the post. We will then ship your game to you as normal, so you can get playing and then add the box and disc to your collection.
Player Points is a reward system where we offer our customers points for every pound you spend at our website. These points can be exchanged for vouchers for money off your next order. Click here for more information about Player Points.
PEGI is a system used throughout Europe that provides parents detailed recommendations regarding the age suitability of game content in the form of age labels and content descriptors on game packages. Much like BBFC ratings for films, a PEGI 18 rating means that the game is unsuitable for people under the age of 18.
BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) is a non-governmental organization responsible for the national classification and censorship of films within the United Kingdom.
Sage Pay is Europe's leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and is one of the most trusted payment brands. SagePay handles credit card and debit card transactions in a highly secure environment.
PayPal is an online payments system that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments without revealing your financial details. PayPal is one of the world's largest internet payment companies.
3D Secure is an extra layer of security for online transactions. It involves the use of a password that is stored against your credit/debit card and used to validate your details when paying online. MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa are both examples of 3D Secure.
MasterCard SecureCode is a free security service that guards against unauthorized use of your existing MasterCard card when you shop online.
Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa is an easy-to-implement global service that helps increase both cardholder and merchant confidence in Internet purchases, and reduces disputes and fraudulent activity related to the use of Visa payment cards.