Raijintek now offers a broad portfolio of efficient and powerful all-in-one water cooling systems, from the entry-level system to the high-end, everything is represented. The Raijintek EOS 240 RBW must clearly be counted to the latter category. The outsourced pump allows more flexibility when installing the heat sink on the CPU.
The features of the AiO Raijintek EOS 240 RBW from Raijintek at a glance:
- Complete water cooling system with easy installation
- Prefilled and maintenance free
- High cooling performance thanks to the 29 mm deep radiator
- Two 120 PWM fans with ARGB lighting
- Quiet pump with 30 dB (A)
- CPU cooler with addressable RGB lighting
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
The features of the Raijintek EOS 240 RBW in detail
The EOS has a 240 mm radiator that is cooled by Two 120 mm PWM fans. The pump is attached to the hoses just before it. Only the expansion tank is integrated in the housing of the CPU cooler. Among other things, this gives more flexibility when installing the solid copper heat sink due to the lower overall height. The pump is equipped with a ceramic axial bearing and offers a maximum flow rate of 40 liters per hour at 4500 rpm and a maximum volume of 30 dB (A) . The manufacturer specifies a life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
The large bottom of the CPU cooling block absorbs the waste heat from the processor and, thanks to copper, efficiently transfers it to the water. The pump transports it through the radiator, where the coolant flows through the fine fin structure through twelve channels and releases the heat to the air flowing through.
Powerful ARGB fans
The fans ensure that the radiator is constantly supplied with fresh air. Raijintek donated Two 120 mm fans with digitally addressable RGB lighting from its own range to the EOS 240 RBW . With their hydraulic bearings, they rotate at a maximum of 1800 rpm and achieve a delivery volume of 127.42 m³ / h (75 CFM), a static pressure of 2.3 mm H2O and still remain quiet at 28 dB (A) .
Optionally, Two additional fans can be installed on the back of the radiator for push-pull operation. Matching the digitally addressable RGB lighting on the CPU block, the Two fans are equipped with colorful LEDs, which can be controlled and synchronized via 3-pin RGB (5V).
Space-saving and highly compatible
Particularly in compact housings, particularly powerful tower coolers can often not be used due to space constraints. In the case of the EOS 240 RBW , however, only the flat CPU cooling block has to sit directly on the CPU. Considering the hose length, the radiator can be installed quite freely in a corresponding installation location, where Two 120 mm slots must be available.
The mounting system of the EOS 240 RBW is for Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066, and for AMD motherboards with AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4 and FM2 (+) suitable ,
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
- Radiator size (including pump): 287 x 120 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- Filling quantity: 150 ml ± 10%
- 2x 120 mm Raijintek ADD RGB PWM
- Connection: 4-pin PWM / 3-pin ARGB (5V)
- Bearing type: hydraulic
- Speed: 800 - 1800 rpm
- Volume: max. 28 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 127.42 m³ / h (75 CFM)
- Static pressure: max. 2.3 mm H2O
- Current: 0.17 A
- Power consumption: 1.8 watts ± 10%
- Size: 120 x 32 x 32 mm (L x W x H)
- Bearing type: ceramic
- Flow rate: max. 40 liters / h
- Delivery head: 1.5 m
- Volume: 30 dB (A)
- Speed: 4500 rpm ± 10% at 12 V
- Current: 300 mA
- Power consumption: 3.6 watts ± 10%
- MTBF: 50,000 hours
- Dimensions: 68 x 65 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper (base plate), plastic (housing)
- Connection: 3-pin ARGB (5V)
- Cable length: 500 mm
- Intel: 775, 115x, 1366, 2011, 2066
- AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM2, FM2 +
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at shop4megastore.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Reward PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
99% of deal stock left.
Want to know when Raijintek Eos RGB Rainbow Complete Water Cooling - 240mm drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.